Body Man


Nathan has begun to realize that the countdown is on. There are going to be many things he won't be doing in the next two years, and waterskiing is one of them. So whenever he comes home on the weekends and the weather is half decent, he has been asking us to take him out on more "last" time.




I have to admire his courage in skiing in this freezing water.  The sun may be shining, but the river is ice cold.  There is no way I will get in it, even with a dry suit on, let alone a wetsuit.  I am cold just riding in the boat .  Anyone who skis in these temperatures is insane.  But then I am not a motivated 18 year-old boy. 



Nathan finds our old wetsuits from the '80's hilarious and loves to impress us with his physique by wearing them. He earned the nickname "BodyMan" when Austin told him he looked like a superhero in the red, white, and blue. Notice the head band.  I am not lying when I say that water is ice.